Do you feel exhausted from the last hot summer days and would like to spend a few more weeks relaxed and cooler?
Over the years, I have listened to many strategies from friends and colleagues on how they deal with heat in their workplace while summer. This ranged from cold footbaths to vests with integrated cold packs.
However, not everyone has the opportunity to unpack these relative big specialties undisturbed and, something like this is always associated with justification.
That’s why we have different tips and tricks for you on how to cool down – a little more inconspicuously – on hot days.
1: Cooling Body Sprays
We have put together our 3 top products for you to save you long online research:
- Dr. Ehrlichs Body Spray with lemon and peppermint
- After Sun Moisturizing Spray by John Frida with mint and cucumber
- Bärbel Drexel Cooling Foot Spray
2: Face Cooling
- CUEYU Face Cool Mist Spayer, fine mist that maintains makeup, for all skin types
- Frcolor Face Cool Mist Sprayer, which includes even a skin test and a power bank function
- Cooling Mask by Schramm: sleeping mask, relaxation mask, against migraines, dark eye circles for short breaks
3: Foot Cooling
Especially suitable if you should wear high shoes (not only perfect after a long partying night).
- Our favorite one: Balea Foot Cooling Gel with menthol and peppermint oil
- Balea Foot Deodorant with aloe vera and panthenol
- Bodytec Gel Insoles for different shoe sizes
4: Arm/ Forehead/ Neck Cooling
- Cooling bracelet by Aqua Coolkeeper
- Cooling multifunctional cloth by N-Rit + RT Outdoor, use it as a scarf, forhead (bandana) or as bracelet(7 different designs)
- Or a regular washcloth soaked up with cool water lasts at least 2-3min
We hope that this blog article will help you to stay productive in the summer months as well.
Do you need more optimization for your days in the office? Read more here.
Do you have any suggestions, additions, is this post out of date, or have you found any mistakes? Then we look forward to your comment.
You are welcome to share this post. We are very grateful for every recommendation.